Concrete Bogey poles (before 1936)

What is now par used to be called bogey. These three concrete spacers, space stones that stood at the exit point, are from before 1936 (possibly 1926). They indicate the following distances from the tee (tee point) to the hole:

  • 257m (par4);
  • 359m (par4);
  • 407m (par5).

The museum received them from Golfclub Driene from Hengelo (Overijssel).